Did You Know? We Can:
Lower the Cost of Dispute Resolution by 90% and Disrupt the $156 Billion Dispute Resolution Industry
Fixing Dispute Resolution
Smarter Contract is post-revenue.
Every week, new contracts are signed that are enforced by Smarter Contract.
Dispute Without Smarter Contract
Select an attorney.
Pay a retainer.
File a complaint.
File a summons.
Submit responses to motions.
Go through depositions.
Hire an expert witness.
Pay for expensive days in court.
Deal with delays.
Go through an appeal.
Collect the judgement.
Dispute With Smarter Contract
Complete a quick online form.
Pay a refundable deposit.
Respond to questions.
Automatically get the amount owed.
Why Platforms Can't Enforce Their Own Contracts
It is illegal or invalid in the United States and other jurisdictions.
Platforms are motivated to retain clients and earn fees, which produces bias.
Platforms should focus on developing their product, not contract enforcement.
Other Reasons: Insufficient accountability, low efficiency, less ability to handle complex contracts, bias toward parties more likely to write negative reviews, and greater susceptibility to foul play.
Our team is dedicated to creating optimal solutions for every dispute resolution client.
- 3Q: Conceived initial version of Smarter Contract concept.
- 4Q: Researched potential for a fixed price dispute resolution service.
- 2Q: Worked with attorneys to understand legal matters.
- 3Q-4Q: Designed Smarter Contract system.
- 4Q: Conducted market research.
- NOV: Developed white paper.
- DEC: Grew tech and marketing teams.
- DEC: Filed provisional patent application.
- JAN: Launched Version 1.
- 1Q-2Q: Form 10 partnerships with multisided platforms for implementing Smarter Contract.
- MAR-MAY: Pre-sale and tokens sale.
- APR: Implemented Smarter Contract for Pico Ventures' furniture financing business.
- APR: 1st paying customer acquired.
- 2Q: Design and build Version 2.
- JUL: Launch Android app.
- AUG: Launch IOS app.
- 3Q-4Q: Implement Smarter Contract on 3 additional platforms.
- Implement Smarter Contract on 10 additional platforms.
- Create a WYSIWYG editor for creation of smart contracts that work with Smarter Contract.
- Implement Smarter Contract on 25 additional platforms.
- Create a smart contract platform where humans or software can read, write, or enter into smart contracts.
- Add functionality for creation and automated negotiation of any smart contract involving any number of parties.
- Build a market for smart contract translations and translation insurance.